Dexcom G5 Mobile Education Session – June 28
AMSL Diabetes is hosting a Dexcom G5 Mobile Education Session, where we will be discussing Dexcom G5 mobile trends, arrows, troubleshooting tips, reports and advanced features.
Session B: 10.30am – 12.00pm, 28th of June, 2018.
Agenda Topics (TBC):
- The meaning of trends and arrows (what this tells you, and the speed at which glucose is changing)
- How to safely dose insulin without having to confirm with a fingerprick
- Advanced features of the Dexcom G5 Mobile app
- Features of the Dexcom Follow app
- Tips and troubleshooting for both Dexcom G5 Mobile consumers and followers
- Reading of CLARITY data reports and what it all means
To more information and to register, go to: amsldiabetes14-06-18.eventbrite.com.au .
For more information on this event, please contact Chelsea Cameron-Smith, AMSL Events and Marketing Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on 02 9882 3666.