Dexcom G5 Mobile Education Session – July 27
Session A: 2.00pm – 4.00pm, 27th of July, 2018.
- The meaning of trends and arrows (what this tells you, and the speed at which glucose is changing)
- How to safely dose insulin without having to confirm with a fingerprick
- Advanced features of the Dexcom G5 Mobile app
- Features of the Dexcom Follow app
- Tips and troubleshooting for both Dexcom G5 Mobile consumers and followers
- Reading of Dexcom CLARITY data reports and what it all means
To more information and to register, go to: https://dexcom27-07-18.eventbrite.com.au
For further information on this event, please contact your local AMSL Diabetes representative; Rebecca Hutchison at email@example.com. For assistance registering, please contact Chelsea Cameron-Smith, AMSL Events and Marketing Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.