Dexcom G5 Mobile Education Session – July 24
AMSL Diabetes is hosting a Dexcom G5 Mobile Education Session, where we will be discussing Dexcom G5 mobile trends, arrows, troubleshooting tips, reports and advanced features.
Session B: Tuesday 24th July, 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Agenda Topics (TBC):
- The meaning of trends and arrows (what does this tell you, what is the speed at which glucose is changing)
- How to safely dose insulin without having to confirm with a fingerprick
- Advanced features of the Dexcom G5 Mobile app
- Features of the Dexcom Follow app
- Tips and troubleshooting for both Dexcom G5 Mobile consumers and followers
- Reading of Clarity data reports and what it all means
To more information and to register, go to: https://dexcomg5nsw0418.eventbrite.com.au.
For more information on this event, please contact Chelsea Cameron-Smith, AMSL Events and Marketing Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on 02 9882 3666.